Building Enclosure Commissioning utilizes the Commissioning Process to verify that the design meets the owner’s requirements and that the systems and components are installed and perform according to the construction documents. Enclosure Commissioning is a quality assurance process being adopted by high performance projects that typically includes design review and installation inspections for foundations and basement construction, vertical enclosure assemblies, and roofing systems.
- Owner’s Project Requirements (OPR) Documentation
- Enclosure Commissioning Scoping and Specification Creation
- Design Peer Review for Enclosure Systems
- Construction Phase Quality Assurance and Installation Verification
- Issues Tracking and Completion Management
- Performance Testing of Assemblies