Our written deliverables stand the test of scrutiny and our experts are able to successfully articulate and defend our positions.
Apollo BBC leverages our forensic building diagnostic expertise in cause and origin analysis to evaluate situations and provide expert professional advice and supporting reports. Our integrated, multi-disciplined approach allows our experts to uniquely support insurance claims on both large and small scales. Our experience includes consulting for major carriers, owners, or independent adjusters.
Whether the loss involves windows, walls and roofs, mechanical or structural systems, our expertise allows us to evaluate an extensive range of challenging problems. Apollo BBC provides these services for property damage claims and moisture intrusion evaluations that require a licensed engineer.
- Cause and Origin Analysis
- Structural Evaluation
- Property Condition Assessment
- Storm, Flood, & Wind Damage
- Moisture Intrusion Investigation
- Mold Causation
- Repair Cost Analysis
Our goal is to join your team, provide accurate assessments, clearly communicate our opinions, and make a difference. We pride ourselves on our ability to clearly communicate our findings and assist with repairs.
Structural Systems Failure Analysis
Structural systems failure is typically associated with design mistakes or deterioration due to age or use. Our consultants have extensive experience providing origin and cause analysis for a wise array of structural failures.
- Overhead Emergency Response
- Parking Structure Condition Assessment
- Concrete Superstructure Deterioration
- Steel Structure Failure Analysis
- Wood Structure Collapse
- Moisture Intrusion Origin and Cause Analysis
- Wind Versus Rain Damage Assessment
- Structural Failures Relating to Wall and Roof Systems
MEP Failure Analysis
Apollo BBC consultants provide opinions and recommendations that are clear, concise, and correct. Our written deliverables stand the test of scrutiny and our experts are able to successfully articulate and defend our positions
- Humidity Control Analysis
- HVAC Impact on Failures of Building Enclosure Systems
- Chilled Water Piping and Piping Insulation Failures
- Opinion of Standard of Care for HVAC System Design