Position: Senior Engineering Consultant
Location: Houston, Texas
Apollo BBC, an engineering consulting Firm located in Houston, Texas, is seeking an experienced Senior Engineering Consultant to perform forensic investigations, diagnostic testing, remediation design, and project management.
Qualified candidates will have measurable experience in Commercial Construction, Design and Forensics, as well as:
- 5+ years of client-facing, professional experience
- MS Civil Engineering, MS Architectural Engineering, MArch, or BS Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineer or Registered Architect or be in the process of licensure
- Expert witness testimony experience a plus
- Knowledge of building enclosure systems and HVAC concepts
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong project management skills
Our engineers work as a team to provide our clients with creative solutions to both common and unique building problems. Apollo BBC offers services for new and existing building construction, including design reviews for enclosure, mechanical, and structural systems, on-site quality assurance observations, submittal reviews, commissioning, property condition assessments, repair design and recommendations, and diagnostic testing. Day to day you will be working with clients and other consulting staff to communicating issues and opinions through written reports and design documents.
Apollo BBC provides competitive salaries and a great benefits package. If you’re interested in being part of a growing company, look no further.
To apply, send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about our firm and all open positions at www.apollobbc.com.
This position requires some business related travel. Apollo BBC is an equal opportunity employer.