Apollo BBC professional engineers provide moisture intrusion investigation to identify the root cause and extent of leaks in the building enclosure including windows, walls, roofs, storefronts, and curtain walls. To identify the root cause of failures in wall and roof assemblies, we utilize our knowledge of material properties as well as practical real world installation experience. Instead of partial repairs, our consultants find and implement lasting solutions.
Moisture Intrusion Services
Our professional engineers review existing construction documents and perform initial visual observations to determine if the system was constructed in accordance with the design documents and industry standards. In order to assess property damage, Apollo BBC consultants and field services team use a variety of different techniques including infrared thermography, moisture meters, water leakage testing, and exploratory openings, if deemed necessary.
- Building enclosure assessment
- Failure origin and cause analysis
- Property condition assessment
- Constructability review
- Moisture Intrusion and Air Barrier Continuity Diagnostic Testing
- HVAC Contribution Analysis
- Cost estimation for remedial design and construction efforts